At Elcowire Group, meeting our customers’ expectations is our key priority.
At Elcowire Group, meeting our customers’ expectations is a key priority. As concern over the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) grows, we want to assure you, that we are monitoring developments in this situation globally, as well as following the local health and government regulations and continually assessing and responding to changes.
In order to assure you our performance, as your supplier, immediate measures were taken.
Health & Safety
- Prioritizing and constantly monitoring the safety of our customers and employees
- Regularly communicating with our employees on safety, hygiene, remote access capabilities, and alternate work locations with remote tools, wherever possible.
- Full restrictions on business travel until further notice
Supply Chain & Lifecycle Management Services
- Coordinating with our suppliers, utilities and partners to validate continued service capabilities and exploration of alternative sources of supply where needed.
- Facilitating transportation lines
- Rebalancing impacted global inventories
- Managing service parts stock and delivery
- Leveraging our global manufacturing footprint to shift production where possible
- Ensuring that team members working remotely use company-issued secure computers complete with end-point protection and connection to our network using a secure VPN.
While we do not anticipate interruptions to our operations, local governments may require temporary containment measures. In these cases, we comply with local laws, and in most cases seek support from local authorities to maintain critical business operations.
While it is difficult to predict the impact of the COVID-19 situation, please rest assured that we have the people, technology, and tools to continue to serve you during these unique, challenging times. We are ready to collaborate as required on demand-shaping customer solutions.