Our roots date back to early 1800s as a mechanical workshop. In 1918, there was a new focus on electrical products and the manufacturing of motors and transformers, in particular. This included the addition of new techniques in the manufacturing. Together with our main customers and suppliers, we have built up a strong and consistent reputation for innovation.
We call this the power of permanent improvement.
Count Eric Ruuth established a foundry in central Helsingborg
Owned 100% by ASEA
Aquired by the family own Liljedahl Group
Aquisition made by Liljedahl Group
Change of name from Elektrokoppar to Elcowire